4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (make it homemade here)
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup raspberries
4 tablespoons cold butter
1/2 cup all purpose flour
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mash bananas leaving a little bit of texture. Add eggs.
3. Add brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and whisk. Stir in vanilla extract and butter.
4. Add flour and oats, and stir until just combines. Fold in raspberries.
5. Divide batter into muffin tins filling about 3/4 of the way full.
6. Add streusel topping and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
1. Combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Cut cold butter into small squares and mix into dry mixture until crumbly.
3. Top onto muffin batter.
Hope you enjoy!